Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Personal Experience of "The New World Order"


Nancy and Thomas writing about the turmoil in Ukraine. (Do you know what Ukraine means? "On the Border".
On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 10:11 PM, Nancy and Thomas Luichinger <toltwo1@aceweb.com> wrote:

Father, Bless!

Fr.Symeon, we have not heard from you a long, long time.  Welcome, and welcome again.


**


Just one question, I wonder why the acting president Oleksandr Turchynov did not make THE LIST today on this particular [Huffington Post UK] review of leaders.  And, *especially since the Goal of the article is to show:


"the political and ideological make-up of Ukraine's opposition-turned-government is far more complex and nuanced...."




"Ukraine's New Leaders: From Neo-Nazis To A Muslim, A Jew And A Heavyweight Boxer"


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/03/ukraine-government_n_4889063.html?view=print

  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Nancy and Thomas Greetings in this Lenten season. May Jesus Christ be honored, may we all return to HIM none other.

In my first comment on this topic I said something to the effect that I had always been a keen observer of Political Science.  And not just the surface politics of the meme makers, which is the endless imagery of the propagandists,  but rather coming to understand the underbelly of the competing world powers, the incessant parade of those trying to recreate the Tower of Babel.

Decades ago, when I was a young man,  I was invited into this crowd because of my exceptional talents and intellect. (This is not pride speaking, but explaining a narrative that will not be comprehensible without this statement.)  Because I was talented, (like Vitali Klitschko) I became a member of the Council of Foreign Relations. Yet unknown to them, through God's mercy, I was personal friends with Congressman Larry MacDonald (a martyr to TRUTH) and then, the second to the head of the John Birch Society.  Congressman Larry MacDonald taught me the underlying goals of the C.F.R. and other "internationalist organizations."  He exposed me to the genocidal foundation of the United Nations, and the hellish heritage of UNESCO. From the inside I witnessed the function of the C.F.R.

My spiritual mentor, Great Schema Archimandrite Damian, wrote in the mid-1990s, “In addition to patience, we must learn not to judge. People are seldom as good at that as they think, and not always anxious to learn better. But the Lord may have something worldly He wants us to do, and we should always be ready to learn that or to tolerate it in others. These things cannot be explained; we must just take them as He sends them. Life is not meaningless just because we do not understand it. And our Orthodox Faith is not confused just because our reason cannot hold it together for us."  Those words were salve to my soul, because my trek had been "worldly." From early on, I knew that my experience was not contrary to God's will for me, that it had meaning and purpose, but it was worldly.  This life was not easy and had many costs, which I payed in honor of my parents who were both very insightful and aware of  the forces destroying the American Constitutional Republic (1950s, 60s and early 70s).  In my life's experience I came to understand "the new world order" decades before George Bush (the first) announced it.  What is it, but one more Tower of Babel?

George Bush annoucing opently THE NEW WORLD ORDER

  http://youtu.be/byxeOG_pZ1o
http://youtu.be/hHFKtdE6mCU

OUR PRESENT AMERICAN TOTALITARIAN STATE.

http://lettersfromthegulag.blogspot.com/2013/12/our-american-totalitarian-state.html

While I was a member of the C.F.R. everything I touched turned to gold.  And in my secular life I quickly reached the pinnacle of my profession.  A kid whose grandfather owned a tiny grocery store in (Atlanta) Cabbage Town, became close friends with the massive money that created Cabbage Town in the 1880s. (People pictured in the Book/Movie - "A Man Called Peter" - whose author also became my friend.)  On my short list of powerful friends was the Atlanta diplomatic corps, the charge d'affaires of United Kingdom of Great Britain, Germany, France, Mexico, the billionaire Charles Smithgall, the multi-millionaire Frank Sheffield, the close friend of Charles Lindbergh (soloed in the same plane the same day in Americus, Georgia in the 1930s)  and a who's who list of concert artists and visual artists, and composers, (the list would take a page) the president of Emory University,  the youngest lawyer in the Nuremberg Trials and head of the de-nazification program in the S.E., U.S., and some in his care like visual and concert artists and rocket scientists, Fob James, the governor of Alabama, Richard Farbolin, who owned the Honey Baked Ham Company, and because I am a pianist/composer I also played concerts for university presidents, five ex-U.S. presidents and the Queen Mother and two American generals. - private events.  

Here is some of the music I composed and played at those concerts. 

http://pianobutchdevilmusic.blogspot.com/2012/07/symphony-hall-compositions-by-marion.html

I am NOT exposing this aspect of my life to say, "LOOK AT ME"   - it is not pride that is speaking here, but merely the wish to express that my knowledge of the New World Order mentality and apparatus,  is not some shallow conspiracy theory, but personal experience of world and cultural leaders speaking their goals to me EYE TO EYE, and personally witnessing some of the mechanism used for their purposes.  So you will understand this is not "pride of life speaking" understand that this life has not been without deep grief.  My friend Congressman MacDonald, killed by a joint C.I.A./K.G.B operation on flight KLA 007. My close friend Mitchell Werbell, (Orthodox Christian) the son of a former Czarist calvary officer, co-founder of the OSS  (the precursor of the CIA) with Allen Dulles, the younger brother of John Foster Dulles, was set up, assassinated by poison and shamed by a Larry Flint operation. My friend Jimmy Swaggart (who also cooperated with the C.I.A. in central and south america, also set up and shamed in a like operation).   My own brother-in-law (career Nato intelligence) assassinated on his front lawn in Spain in the first days of the Kosovo War, killed for information he leaked to me, exposing to me the Jihadi goals of the New World Order in Kosovo.  I was in the crowd outside of WACO documenting the opening gambit of the NWO's assault on Christianity in the U.S, the jackbooted attack on Christians.

 Nancy and Thomas, that was a long-winded way of explaining Vitali Klitschko's rise to power.  He is a useful tool of the New World Order and quite possibly through human pride, does not himself realize it.  The New World Order, (this Tower of Babel)  is Marxist/NeoCon/Muslim.   It seeks to create a Sharia Compliant "Secular West" (for the moment), and seeks to destroy any Christianity left on the planet that is not aligned with Ecumenical Heresy - which is a Unitarianism, devoid of Orthodox TRUTH and is rather, Sharia Compliant.    It arrived to us through the FreeMason Movement in Europe, which was a stealth Jihadi insurgency into every institution of Western Civilization, whose main goal has been to foster wars between Christian Nations. It has been extremely successful.  Let us face it. The Christians of Russia and the Christians of the U.S., without the propaganda of the New World Order, would be "natural allies" against the common enemy which is the Anti-Christ reality of ISLAM.

Frank Sheffield

http://www.libs.uga.edu/media/collections/homemovies/sheffield.html

Mitch Warbell

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tx23_american-mercenaries-the-true-story_tech

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKwerbell.htm




No comments:

Post a Comment